4 – 8 years of experience in US Detailing (Minimum 3 years as Modeler)
BE/Diploma/ITI in Civil Engineering
Software Knowledge :
Knowledge of Standards & Structures :
Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Buildings, Bridges, Airports, Truss etc. AISC, NISD & OSHA.
Best in the Industry
- Modeling of steel structures with connections independently based on the available General Arrangement drawings to develop shop drawings for use by the Fabricator to manufacture the individual pieces of structural steel.
- Detailing knowledge of steel structures including connections in SDS/2 software.
- Participate in coordination meetings.
- Should be able to interpret and incorporate Approval Comments, Contract Changes and other revisions into the scope of the project.
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Experience and practical knowledge of steel detailing as per standard.
- Knowledge in Main Steel & Misc structures like Ladder, Handrails, stairs and platforms.
- Preparing 3D models for various commercial & industrial buildings.
- Strong in 2D and 3D visualization capabilities
- Should be willing to work in any shifts.
- Good communication & coordination skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and perform under tight deadlines.